Hi Everyone *waves*
I suppose I should get started, there's some updates on a number of things plus I have my Family Vacation Picspam and one that is rather silly that the lovelies from hpcon_envy
will love as requested by the lovely and never duplicated lulabelle72
1) Went to the doctor today. Got some good news for once!My gall bladder is all right!!!
-Yes I breathed a sigh of relief with that one. The doc then asked if my hernia still hurts, which it does, just not as painful as before.
-I'm scheduled for surgery towards the end of next month.
-I'd be lying if I didn't say I was frightened but somehow the thought of no longer having this pain in my belly button and being able to work out again trumps all!
2) I'm taking my cat Sonic to the vet tomorrow. He's about 12 years old and has been dropping weight like crazy in the past couple of months. He eats and goes potty regularly so I'm worried.
-My Veternarian training (of which I have none) tells me that Sonic has Hyperthyroidism. Tomorrow they are going to run a Geriatric Check on him (who knew there was such a thing lol)
3) Mikey started school today, he's officially in Kindergarten!!
-He did really, really well. I was complimented on how aware and attentive he was today. THis is a big deal because one of Mikey's major educational goals is to get him to sit still and attend to a task for longer than 10 seconds!
-He showed me today that he can not only operate a computer but that he also nows how to point and click with a mouse. Plus he can play "Memory" on the computer with Upper and Lower case letters. I wanted to cry, i was so proud of him!
4) OK on with the Scott Family Picspam and vacation update. (Try to ignore the few pictures of me, I am horrified at myself but am making progress on getting my body back to where it should be)
PLEASE BEWARE THIS HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF PICTURES!My Boys( Collapse )
5) FInally, for my hpcon_envy
gals, here's some Ticky Box p0rn in picture form as requested:( Collapse )