I know these are bonorattle’s favorite types of posts, the ones when I am hyped up and deliciously random. Because of this, I have brought out her favorite icon which is a pretty good representation of how I feel right now.
1) I can’t seem to turn off my brain today and the sensor on my “appropriate things to say while at work” seems to be broken.
-Blurting out "I hate this fucking computer" is probably not the smartest idea nor is asking permission to stab someone who laughs like a hyena.
-I do get bonus points for causing my boss to christen her desk with water after one of my more "compelling" statements regarding the stunted mental capacity of some humans.
2)If I read one more headline that shouts: HUGH LAURIE EXPERIMENTED WITH VICODIN one more time I think I may really go on that stabbing spree.
-The caffeine today has already made me shanky, I don’t need the stupidity of the press to tip me over the edge. Seriously, how old is this information? 2 years? Maybe even 3? --HE ADMITED TO TAKING ONE PILL PEOPLE!! IT WAS ONE PILL ONCE!! *facepalm* I give up.
3) Speaking of Hugh. How adorable is he as Dr. Cockroach in the poster for "Monsters VS. Aliens" ?
-It's not like I'm all hot and bothered over the cockroach or anything especially because a) that would be slightly creepy and b) it IS a cockroach! If you’ve ever encountered one you know that they are gross but he does make that nasty little (sometimes huge) insect much more tolerable.
-If only the ones that run rampant in Florida were voiced by a smooth British Gentleman.
4) This has, by far, become one of my favorite pictures and I can’t place a finger on why. I view it like a piece of art; it’s just gorgeous and humbling at the same time. (Wait, does that even make sense. Oh who the hell cares! I love the picture)
5) I love asparagus. Is that strange?
6) It always astounds me that I can still misspell the same words on an email that I send out daily. What’s even worse is that the word "Competitive" has to be typed out twice and the 1st time I get it right; the 2nd time, not so much.
7) The dress I bought that I spoke of my last entry. coffeebits wanted a look at it. Not the greatest picture but it’s scrunchy at the top and flowy at the bottom.
OK, I’ll stop babbling now, I think the caffeine is starting to wear off, OFF TO GET MORE!!!
PS- I love you all!