I’m not much of an April Fools prankster so you don’t have to worry about any misinformation from me. I’ve seen enough misleading articles being passed around the internet already today that I have no desire to pull a fast one on anyone :)
1) I’m still recovering from my weekend out of town. We had a lot of fun. I had prepared myself to write an entire LJ entry regarding it and as soon as I went to type it up, the words just failed to burst forth. Hopefully tonight I will do better, plus I have plenty of pics and videos to share (If you’re interested in that type of thing)
2) I will be heading up to Target on my lunch break today to purchase my copy of Sweeney Todd. I’m so excited. I wasn’t able to view this movie in the theatre because my Hubby wouldn’t go because A) It’s a musical and B) He couldn’t deal with my squeeage over Judge Turpin.
3) While at Universal’s Islands of Adventure I checked out the construction on the new Harry Potter theme park, “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter”. It seems to be coming along rather nicely. The ground has been prepared and construction has begun. They have the area hidden pretty well so I only have a couple pictures and a video that I will post later this evening along with a more detailed description.
4) I am so happy, only 11 more days until I fly up to New Jersey to meet Lindsey/ bonorattle I’m pretty sure NJ will never be the same after this.
5) So we’re sitting here talking about obscure/non-popular 80’s movies. Here’s a list of some of them, see how many you’ve seen!
-Night of the Comet
-Saturday the 14th
-My Best Friend is a Vampire
-Killer Clowns from Outer Space
-All of Me
-The Incredible Shrinking Woman
-The Great Outdoors
-Under the Rainbow
-Seems Like Old Times
-Cloak and Dagger
-The Monster Squad