1. A bout of Red Tide and a Nor'Easter combined together do NOT equal a fun time. Allergies and breathing have been pretty difficult this weekend and I don't even live right at the beach.
2. I love a rain storm, I DO NOT love a miserable, gray, windy, on/off rainstorm. It sucks.
3. Don't pay attention to cooking instructions on a prepared uncooked whole chicken, always call mom instead. The package said, cook @ 350 for 25-30 minutes. Yeah they probably should have mentioned the fact that it's 25-30 PER POUND!
4. I now have severe crushes not only on Hugh Laurie, but also Jennifer Morrison and Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. Expect Jenn!picspam on Mondays, Hugh!picspam on Wednesdays and Mike!picspam on Fridays.
5. I miss my husband horribly, and love him more than I realized. I thought with him out to sea I would get some work around the house done and plenty of fic writing accomplished. Yeah, that hasn't happened. Without him here apparently I have no inspiration or capacity to feel characters like I should. I want to stay in bed all day and just hug and kiss my son all day long.
6. HDTV fuckin' rules!!!! Guh, I thought watching Hugh on House was amazing in HD and then I got to watch the NFL today. I bow down to the HD gods