Nevertheless, here goes nothing!!
Meme #1 from smurphy487
Rules are easy – just post ten things that recently made you happy! Tag ten people and force them to post this meme on their LJs.
1. Marathon phone calls from hell with bonorattle Seriously, WE.NEED.HELP!!
2. My son being an absolute love bug and wanting to be held all day long.
3. Getting an email from hubby telling me he's going to try calling me soon.
4. The Buffalo Bills finally winning a game.
5. Finding out I'm not the only freak who can admit that they loved New Kids On The Block in their impressionable youth (Cough Linds Cough)
6. Going on another vacation to Orlando come this upcoming weekend with the promise of seeing my son smile!
7. My son dancing in his carseat to "Nagasaki" by Hugh Laurie.
8. Finding the HDMI cable for my new TV on clearance at Target for $20.00 as opposed to $50.00.
9. The new season of House started, Hugh goodness ahead :)
10. Hubby coming home soon!
Meme #2 from bonorattle
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
I would say Bush but Cheney is the brains behind the operation
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence.
Jennifer Lopez, you're a horrible actress and even worse singer, no really. Oh and your hubby was hot once and then he turned into Skeletor and shit! SCARY
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Ok, this one goes to Bush because he cheated my father out on being with me when Mikey was born.
4. What is your favorite cheese?
I do enjoy a good Havarti
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
German pumperknickel with provolone cheese and roast beef, and it MUST be hot.
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
Oh come on....SERIOUSLY!
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
Hugh is a bonafide musician so.....
8. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. What do you buy?
Knowing me, I'd put it towards a swing set for my son. If not, a pretty kick ass dinner out with hubby.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
My heart says London, but I really want to go to Rome before I die.
10. An angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the beverage of your choice. What would it be?
Good ole Coca-Cola. Yes it's bad for you but that sensation you get after the first sip, damn, there's not much that beats that.
11. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anywhere in the PAST. Where do you go?
To England to meet Hugh before he and I were married.
12. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Drama queens must walk the plank or be the sacrificial lamb to the Volcano gods.
13. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called?
My So-Called Insanely Boring Life
14. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck, fucked, fucking and all it's fucking cognates
5. One night you wake up because you hear a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, what do you do?
Frisk them for Jewelry.
16. Your house is on fire! What do you do?
Grab Hubby, Mikey, the dogs and cats and get the fuck out!
17. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you BITE THE BIG ONE; what do you do?
Kiss my son, call loved ones and make love to my husband one last time.
18. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What super-power is it?
The ability to heal others
19. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
My wedding day so I can dance one last time with my father
20. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
My father's death, I don't know if I will ever heal from that.
21. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check this out… you can move to anywhere else in the world. Where?
Oh yeah, I'm moving to England, probably London or Norfolk with Stephen Fry.
22. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age, if you were banned from every bar in the world except one, which one would it be?
Flys Tie Irish Pub
23. Hopefully you didn’t mention this in the super-powers question... If you did, then we’ll just expand on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to fly! Whose house are you going to fly to first, and be like "Check it out...I can fly!"
Hugh Laurie's balcony
24. The constant absorption of magical moon beans mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
That's kind of creepy. But Keith Moon so I can see him play the drums.
25. You can bring back one person who's dead for the day… who would you bring back?
Meme #3 also from bonorattle
If there was a movie about your life, who would you cast in these roles?
You: Drew Barrymore when she was in The Wedding SInger, Shannon told me I reminded him of her in that role.
Your mother/father: Dont laugh, Fred and Wilma Flintstone. I swear they are copies of my parents
Siblings: Oh God I don't know, my brother is 6'5" and sister 6'0". I honestly haven't a clue. Steve Carell because he's kick ass and Kate Winslet because I love her.
Best friend: Janet reminds me of a young Lisa Edelstein
Arch Rival: I don't really have one.
Love Interest: Well hubby is Scottish and has a body like Hugh Laurie. Fuck it! Hugh Laurie
Children? My son would have to play himself, he is unique and no one can match his smile.