What Ho and all the other Woosterisms used to greet the new day.
It's Thursday and a lovely cool fall feeling day here in sunny Florida. On with the ramblings...
1) For someone (me) who loothes to talk on the phone, explain how I could possibly talk on the phone for 184 minutes last night with bonorattle ? And the frightening thing is right out of the gate mentions of bodily functions and the hilarity of them was discussed.
2) Speaking of Lindsey, if you are EVER invited into a game of "Scrabulous" with her, starleigh and cozy_cupcake RUN as far away as possilbe. It is literally impossible to follow up an entry such as "labia" there is NO way.
3) You know it's going to be a glorious day at work when you sit down and start discussing at length the ciinematic masterpiece "Friday" starring Chris Tucker and Ice Cube. I honestly don't think there is a more brilliant movie out there. We've literally spent 30 minutes tossing quotes back and forth. I love my job!
4) The *facepalm* moment of the day goes out to my son's school where I learned they on October 31st are having a "Storybook Character Dress Up Party". I was informed by his teacher that she is not allowed to host a "Halloween Party" in the classroom so instead had to devise this so she can celebrate the holiday and let the kids have a party. Seriously, to we have to remove all the fun from schools for kids?!
5) iPod random 5: Goodbye Earl - Dixie Chicks All ALong The Watch Tower - The Jimi Hendrix Experience Honky Tonk Woman - The Rolling Stones Walter Reed - Michael Penn Release - Timbaland feat Justin Timberlake
6) One of my favorite Hugh Laurie videos ever. This one celebrate various character of his spanning his entire career. It is beyond adorable! Enjoy