It's almost 3am and I am still awake, I guess this is what happens when you don't eat al day, don't take your meds and drink a bottle of Mountain Dew at midnight.
1) Need to wave *Hi* to all new members and old (well not older but less new) members of my flist, welcome to my insanity!!
2) Just got off the phone with bonorattle we literally killed the battery on her home phone. Of course this was after she literally killed the battery on her cell phone with starleigh
2a) I have now learned that I have free 24/7 long distance with my Comcast phone plan AND free 3-way calling. Yeah no good is going to come from this nugget of information, I expect many 3-ways while hubby is away at work ;)
3) Plans are being laid for forthcoming trips with friends, I am so excited I can't wait!! Girls Weekends Hooray!!!!
4) My dear friend Michelle had her baby yesterday, Kianna Marie, I got to see her today and brought my son to the hospital. He was a riot and brought tears to my eyes when he had this exchange with my sister who was holding Kianna Sis: Mikey do you want to see the baby Mikey: Please Sis: Be careful, be gentle Mikey: *leans down and gently touches the baby's hair*
Yeah my heart melted. I even held Kianna which was scary because even though I have a child,Mikey was in the ICU for 10 days before I was able to hold him, I've never held a "newborn"
5) I must apologize for all recent emo or cryptic posts. Sometimes I have a hard time and speak before I think or fully comprehend the situation. I've deleted them, I wasn't looking for drama or being an attention junkie, just a knee-jerk reaction to information that when the dust settles I realize I have done something too rashly. So here's the big apology:
I promise to keep my emotions in check and not post anything cryptic that may cause undue stress or worry on anyone in my flist. I love you all more than you know and I just feel horrible.
6) I have to add these because dang it, "Guardian angels" was love