You ever wake up and know the day just isn't going to go your way?
Well today is one of those days.....
1) My beautiful son decided to wake up almost 2 hours early and my husband who had to actually get up at that time looked at me and said, "Hey Mikey's up, can you put him back to bed?" Yeah, apparently he must have been still in the fog of sleep to ask me that, well at least that's the excuse I'm going to use because if not he probably would have been maimed.
2) Couldn't get my stupid shower to heat up today, so after 10 minutes of trying, I finally got a lukewarm mist and was in and out as quickly as possible.
3) Unfortunately, that in and out was about 10 minutes after I was supposed to leave for school drop off and work. *facepalm*
4) None of our morning information was transferred over from our stores, hence work that should have been completed by 9am, still hasn't been finished at 1pm. Not to mention the fact that the server here failed to recognize me when I initially signed in.
5) It's not all bad though, last night was beautiful, the air was breezy and temp was around 70. --------I got to sit on my swing outside and watch my son attempt to ride his bike. I know that doesn't seem like much but Mikey's never been able to peddle before at all, his fine motor skills are sorely lacking and it doesn't come naturally to him (mostly a by-product of his Autism) He tried so hard and started getting the hang of it. --------Then he played in the grass and goofed around in yard, doing things a "normal" kid does. It was beautiful, he was so happy and alive. It made me want to weep. --------Sometimes we all just need to sit back and re-evaluate what's important to us and block out all the BS.
6) Because my day has been lacking and Anna and Lindsey wanted this as much as I....
I present Hughsday Picspam!
7) I love Evil Monkey so he will be my icon because the Evil Monkey Knows All :) (and yes he is property of the Family Guy)