2) I realized today that for all my protests or denials, I still tend to view certain situations and people with rose colored glasses. Thanks to a random comment on the phone I realized, you know what, you are right! The glasses have come off and certain things are viewed differently and I'm OK.
Life isn't perfect and neither are people.
Never place someone on a pedestal so high that they are bound to fall off no matter how much you think you know them.
Don't fight the battle if you are the only one willing to take a stand.
3) I hate work sometimes. I hate being asked a question that there's no way in Hell I can answer accurately. Thank God I love my boss and she's one of my greatest friends.
4) I really need to keep going to the gym. I can pinpoint my slip into further sadness by when I stopped working out. It felt great tonight and I can't wait to go again.
5) My kick ass random iPod track selection while I was working out. It greatly assisted in my epiphany listed above. Here's the songs.
-If you wear that velvet dress - Bono and Jools Holland (this song is teh sex, it has inspired me beyond belief)
-Be Nice - Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry
-Good Life - Kayne West
-Feel Good INC - Gorillaz
-Figured You Out - Nickelback (Yes I'm ashamed I have a Nickelback song on my iPod, but it's a dirty song)
-Shut Up and Drive - Rhianna
-Just Like a Pill - P!nk
-Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
-Minnie the Moocher - BFTV
-Control - Puddle of Mudd (another delightfully dirty song)
-Deja Vu - Beyonce'
-Apologize - Timbaland featuring Onerepublic
-Big Pimpin'/Papercut - Jay-z/Linkin Park mash-up
-Da Baddest Bitch - Trina
-Semi Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
-Darling Nikki - Foo Fighters (Do I need to explain why this song is hot?!)
-March of the Pigs - Nine Inch Nails
Yeah this song list pwned me.
6) *snort* My son's Baby Einstein DVD just said "WOMBAT" LOL