So fuck it, I'm posting 2 memes and then leaving to get my son!
It's Christmasy and it's House and Cameron, do I need to explain it any further.
2. What's your current relationship status?
Married for over 9 years, together over 10
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
Not that I recall but my brain does feel like it died a little last night and I have yet to recover
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
I;m a natural blonde. Well that and the huge rack I carry around that cannot be contained. Case in point: Talked to my friend/manager/Margaret today and she got complimented on her hairdo by the VP.
Me: It's because you're showing off the twins
Margaret: Hey you always show clevage!
Me: They cannot be contained.
Apparently I am the Cuddy of our office. Unless I'm in turtle necks these puppies out showing themselves off.
Yeah that was random (Damn it Jools)
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Foolish Games by Jewel
6. Any celeb you would marry?
Sticking with Linds' picture
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
I think everyone has probably done it already, I have the brain dumb today
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celeb?
Hubby says Drew Barrymore in "THe Wedding Singer"
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
10. Do you have anything pierced?
Ears I know I'm boring
11. Do you have any tattoos?
12. Do you like pain?
Not really but a little spank never hurt a girl. Damn it!!!! Stop incriminating yourself
13. Do you like to shop?
It's what I was born and bred to do.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Sushi last night
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Christmas presents for starleigh
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
17. What is on your desktop background?
Only the cutest picture ever
Jools is on mine at work
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
My son at Halloween
19. Do you like redheads?
I've aways wanted to be one
20. Do you know any twins?
My friend has a set, hell I almost had a set or triplets
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
I have some trashy relatives
22. What was the last movie you watched?
MI-5 which really isn't a movie. The Secretary
23. What was the last book you read?
Crap I can't remember, a Vampire book by Heather Graham
24. Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be "lust at first sight"?
I think there's both.
25. What's your favorite book?
The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie.
26. When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived?
A couple years ago when I went home to Buffalo
27. When was the last time you googled your own name?
I never have, I figure it's way too common
28. What was/is your favorite subject at school?
Psychology, sociology, Human Growth and Development
29. What was/is your least favorite subject at school?
Anything involving math or science
30. Do you like having your photograph taken?
No I hate my face
31. What time were you born?
Not sure, just know it was on Feb 24th
32. Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
Have you seen this post? I'm questioning it right now
33. How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?
I am frightening with the amount of phone numbers lodged in my brain
34. Can you Limbo?
On purpose? No.
35. Have you ever killed your own dinner?
Like in the oven yes, with a gun Hell no!
36. How long have you been living at your current residence?
About 5 years with a year off while in Cuba
37. What phobias do you have?
I'm a freak (in a good and bad way)
Clowns, spiders, aliens, robots, scary movies, dead people, you name it!
38. What's your ideal breakfast?
One I don't have to cook
39. Where are you right now?
At my house when I should be picking up my son from Grandmas
40. Why do you blog?
Because I honestly have met the most interesting people here
41. What would you call your autobiography?
Hughbunny in Paradise that or This Woman is seriously crazy
42. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where?
I was in Guantanamo Bay Cuba for 9 months
43. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc..?
Not really, I have facebook and LJ.
44. Do you have nightmares frequently?
Depends on what has happened in my day
45. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I'd like to think so, I'm fairly entertaining
46. Which TV character could you be friends with?
James Wilson or Allison Cameron
47. What's on your mouse pad?
None here at home (no mouse) At work the beautiful one bonorattle made me..
48. What is your ring tone?
Some boring piece of shit that my ghetto phone supplies
49. What did you watch on TV last night?
Guiding Light (Don't Judge!) Love Hurts (House) Traitors Gate (MI-5)
50. Scary movies or happy endings?
happy endings I guess
100 questions meme
01. Are you ready for 100 questions?
02. Do you watch college football?
Not unless explicit duress, NFL on the other hand…..
03. Who will fill this survey out after you?
Probably no one.
04. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
05. Do you love anyone?
Quite a number of people.
06. Are you happy?
I really try; my brain doesn’t like me to be sometimes
07. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Toys r us, I bought my boy a bike
08. How do you feel about your hair?
It’s gross right now only because I washed it last night instead of this morning
09. Where do you work?
In the Fuel Department of the corporate office for a chain of gas stations
10. Last thing you ate/drank?
Healthy Choice Chicken Marsala steam fresh bowl and water
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
I could name a number of places I’d rather be
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
I’m a freak, I have too many. Right now #1 is people who decorate their houses with both blinking and stationary Christmas light.
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
My wedding rings and tennis bracelet
14. AIM or Yahoo?
Yahoo although I don’t really use it.
15. Do you like math?
God no, it’s made of fail
16. How many hours on average do you work a week?
40+, I am a mom too
17. How was your weekend?
18. Favorite baseball team?
New York Mets
20. Do you watch the Olympics?
I did when I was a child because I was a gymnast
21. Last restaurant you went to?
Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse
22. Who was the last person to call you?
One of our District Managers
23. What’s your sign?
24. Do you have a favorite number?
11 and 25
25. What are you listening too?
26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
My son and husband
27. Where does your family live?
Immediate, Jacksonville, FL; The rest Buffalo, NY
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
Older brother and older sister
29. Ever been called a bitch?
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
Hugh Laurie and Sushi
31. Do you drink beer?
Not if I can help it, I prefer wine
32. What’s your favorite color(s)?
Blue, light blue, royal blue and all its fucking cognates
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
I had a couple but my step daughter has them now
34. Ever bought anything online?
Does a one legged duck swim in a circle
35. Myspace or Facebook?
Both but Facebook is an addiction
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
37. Best birthday present?
Probably My Little Pony or She-Ra
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
Just about everyday
41. Last time you saw your parents?
I was with my mom on Saturday and haven’t seen my father in too many years because he’s no longer here
42. Do you have any talents?
Not really any I can mention here. Oh apparently I’m a decent writer and well I can tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue.
43. Ever been in a wedding?
1 when I was 5, one at 18, and my own (twice to the same man)
44. Do you have any children?
2, my 13 year old step daughter and my 4 ½ year old son
45. Last movie you watched?
Watched MI-5 Traitors Gate last night, but that’s not a movie really, but a DVD. “The Secretary” would be the last movie.
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
47. Did you take a nap today?
Nope but I need to.
48. What's bothering you right now?
Do you have a degree and about an hour?
49. Ever been on a cruise?
50. Did you notice number 40 was missing?
Not at all
51. Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
I don’t think so
52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
I honestly have no idea
53. Ever met anyone famous before?
Not really, just a bunch of football players, they were famous to me
54. Favorite actor?
Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry
55. Favorite actress?
Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet
56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
Not really, my brain is dumb today
57. Could you handle being in the military?
I couldn’t, I would get too irritated and rebel. I have a hard enough time being married
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
No thank God
59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
60. How old are you?
61. What is your average cell phone bill?
62. Do you own a camera phone?
Nope my phone is ghetto
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
No thank goodness
64. Do you believe in Karma?
Oh yes, seen in action many times
65. Can you speak any other languages?
I can read Spanish decently but I refuse to butcher the language by speaking it
66. Do you have any pets?
2 beagles and 2 cats
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many to count, it’s a bad, bad addiction
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
69. Last place you were?
Before here, in my car
70. What is your school mascot?
A Senator, how freaking lame
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
No, I was supposed to last year but lacked the funds
72. When's your birthday?
73. What attracts you to the opposite sex?
Humility, humor, intelligence and on a purely insane note, glasses and smoking.
74. Do you like anyone?
Friends wise, yes. Romantic wise, ummm……………………yes
75. How are you?
I have a headache because my meds ran out
76. Have you ever been gambling?
77. What do you want?
World Peace? Ummm, I rather not say because hubby would kill me.
78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
Working on it now
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
I had 3, they were impacted, my mouth was too small and they were removed
80. Favorite place to be?
81. Have you been to New York City?
Nope, I’m lame
82 Favorite sit down restaurant?
83. Ever been to Disney Land?
Nope but have season passes to Walt Disney World
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Brian, Stewie and Quagmire from Family Guy
85. Last thing you cooked?
Food for my party on Saturday
86. How is the weather today?
87. Do you email?
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
Something for Lindsey for Xmas
89. Last missed call?
90. What’s the background on your phone?
91. Last voicemail you received?
Lindsey I believe
92. Do you drunken dial/text?
Not that I am aware of
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Let my husband discover the picture of Hugh Laurie as the background
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
I’m sure there are many wonderful cities in Florida; I have yet to find them
96. Did you just die?
God I hope not, because being stuck at work for eternity would suck
97. Are you bored right now?
Not in the least
98. Last concert you went to?
99. What do you think about before you go to bed?
Happy thoughts to aid me into dreamland.
100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Work, hopefully talk to Linds.